Friday, July 22, 2016

JULY 21, 2016

Hello everyone, I made it safely to the MTC!! The Branch Presidency's wives made sure to have us email home to let you know we are safe and sound! I only have 5 minutes though unfortunately, but I just wanted to make sure you know (Mom) that I am alive and well! It has been such a great experience so far. The food is incredible, so don't even worry Mom I am eating well  :) My companion is super hilarious and we are becoming such great friends already. I have felt the spirit so much as we study and teach lessons and what have you all day long. It has been such a unique feeling so far. I am enjoying it so much and am so excited to continue to learn and prepare to teach the word of God to the people of Louisiana. I absolutely love the spirit that is felt here and I know that I am in the right place. I love you all very much and hope you have a great rest of the week. My P day will be on Wednesdays so I will email more next week. 

-Elder Wilson